Welcome to Doozy – From GO! Cartoons Only on Cartoon Hangover – Full Episode
You are so cute! I could just eat you right up. But… Not yet. Ah!
– Mm… Food… Hey!
– Hands off. I spent all night making these for Skeletim. Once he takes a bite, he’ll know just how I feel, and we’ll laugh, and dance, and smooch forever… Ew. You can have the rejects. – Sweet sauce! I don’t see why you need to make all this effort. You’ve got a second degree blue belt, and you have me as a best friend! – Yeah, but I’ll never get to use taekwondo at work. So, I gotta make a splash with lunch. – Well, if you really want to impress him, maybe the bento could use some more… pizzazz – Okay… Alright. – Geez, that is a lot of steps. – And… Voila. – Didn’t you need to smash some eggs or something? – Eh, whatevs. I got the gist of it. See? – Aw, thanks, Lou! – And remember– It’s not paperwork,
it’s paper-fun! – You’ll be mine, come lunchtime… Mm, there! – Yay! No, no, no, no, no, no, no… Enchanted milkshake, dancing in my tummy… So, have you blown Skeletim’s mind yet? – Lou! The riceballs… have gone… crazy! – Uh, apparently, if you don’t perform all of the steps, the spells turn into curses… – Then get over here and finish it!
– Uh oh… – What?
– Don’t worry, Mama Lou’s gonna fix everything… …I was trying out this new cereal.
– Oh yeah? – Oh! …Hi. What was that? – Uh, nothing! Nothing at all, it’s just… the maintenance crew, they… – My paperwork! Aah!
– Woah. Alright. Oh yeah!
I’m coming, Ex. What is that thing?
– It’s… my lunch. – Don’t worry, folks! Mama Lou made this mess, Mama’s gonna fix it. Turts. Lou! We need a plan. Guys! We’re gonna have to eat it – to beat it! – Woah. That’s actually a great idea! – I know. Wait… Am I a genius? So how do we get close?
– Oh, the fireaxe! Wait!
– Hack it to bite-sized pieces! Oh no! Remember how I said I’d never get to use taekwondo at work? – Yeah?
– Well, I guess I was wrong! Sweet sauce! Everyone, open wide! Eat up, everybody! – Mm, so tasty! Everyone, go home! So I can do my… paperwork. – Hey. So do you wanna, like, get a soda… Or something? – Oh! I…
maybe another time? – Okay… yeah. Respect. See ya… Aw, man! Here.
– Sorry I messed up your lunch for Skeletim… – No worries. It actually worked out… pretty okay. Hey!